A fiber optic patch panel is an interface panel made of metal and with pre-punched holes on the front side, it works like a connector to connect and manage input and output optical fibers. Fiber optic patch panels can be made to be compatible with different optical adapters and port configurations for various applications. Fiber optic patch panels also can be deployed through diverse methods, such as rack mount, wall mount and DIN-Rail mount.
As a professional fiber optic patch panel manufacturer, PHXFIBER provides fiber optic cable patch panels with high quality and unique designs. The fiber optic patch panel price is reasonable and competitive.
Optical patch panels can be classified as different types according to a few different criteria.
1. Indoor fiber patch panel versus outdoor fiber patch panel
2. Rack mount fiber patch panel versus wall mount fiber patch panel
3. Multimode fiber patch panel versus single-mode fiber patch panel
4. Loaded versus Unloaded
5. Port Numbers: the number of ports can be 12, 24, 48, 64, 72, 96 to 288 and even more, for example, odf 24 port fiber optic patch panel, odf 48 port fiber optic patch panel, etc.
6. Model: LC fiber patch panel, SC fiber patch panel, ST fibre patch panel and FC patch panel.