Before the appearance of optical fiber transceivers, network transmission was mainly through optical port switches. However, with the rapid development of network communication technology, people use the network more and more widely, and the network covers more and more areas. Therefore, the network transmission speed, transmission quality and confidentiality of the network transmission process are all more and more concerned by people. The production of fiber optic transceivers just solves the shortage of network transmission. Compared with optical port switches, its advantages are very obvious. Therefore, most of the optical port switches in the current network are replaced by fiber optic transceivers and become the most commonly used data switch.
1. The transmission distance of optical fiber is longer. Now with the popularity of the network, almost every household is connected to the Internet. In this case, the network transmission distance is almost unlimited, so the short-distance transmission in the past is no longer suitable for the needs of network development, and it is very good to use optical fiber transceivers. solves the distance problem.
2. The cost of optical fiber is low. Most of the previous equipment used copper wires, and the cost of equipment materials was high. Whether it is an operator or a user, of course, it is cheaper to choose materials with better service quality. Especially in some large-scale network projects, the number of optical fibers used is relatively large, so the cost reduction can be invested in other aspects. At the same time, the operating fees can be reduced, so as to win more customers.
3. Later maintenance is more convenient. Although there are many optical transceiver manufacturers, in the current domestic market, all manufacturers have reached a unified standard, which can be used universally and greatly reduces the obstacles caused by non-standards.
4. The loss in the transmission of the optical fiber is relatively low. The network plays an increasingly important role in people's production and life, and more data is transmitted through the network to realize people's communication and communication. Therefore, the accuracy of the transmitted data is necessary, and the low loss ensures the integrity of the data transmitted from one place to another.
5. The confidentiality of optical fiber transmission is high. The network has brought great convenience to people's production and life, but at the same time, there are some hidden dangers, such as the leakage of people's information on the network, and more and more people have begun to pay attention to the confidentiality of the network. equipment can do better in terms of confidentiality. Of course, an optical transceiver has many other advantages.